Saturday, April 19, 2008

Backyard Fun

The boys have been enjoying the new backyard. I have been enjoying that I can send them out there and not worry about where they are! The weather is slowly warming up. We do have a few spots in the yard where water seems to get the grass a bit soggy and of course the boys enjoy playing in just that spot. The other day when I told Justus, and his toy cement mixer truck, to stay out of the mud he told me: "But Mom, I need that mud to mix concrete!"


Buck is really enjoying his freedom as well. He did escape once when the gate was left open but has stayed put otherwise. He does perimeter checks each time he goes out. He also will "race" you if you start to run. He wins every time!


We worked on the garage a bit today and can now get both vehicles in the double door garage. It is a tight fit for the big van, especially in height, but it does fit! The third stall is full of bikes, toys, and other junk. We need to build some shelves in there before we can really organize it nicely.

I got some of the room by room house tour finished. It is over in the sidebar if you want to check out the little slideshow. I still have to take pictures of the lower level but it is a start for now at least.

2 comments:

  1. The house looks fantastic. Did a
    good job on the tour shots, was able
    to see everything nicely and got a
    good sense of the layout. So, I
    think that anyone who hasn't seen
    the house will get a good feel for
    the house, inside and out. Look
    forward to the downstairs view.

    Luv, G. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys look like they're having fun in their new yard! Your house tour photos are so good; now I can imagine everybody in various parts of the house when you talk about things. We're anxious to see the basement part, too. And the house looks really nice!

    Love
    Gma GS Molly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!