Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another New Baby Gift

When I was searching for diaper cake instructions I came across this cute baby gift idea. I made up a few to give to a friend who had a baby several months ago. I was remiss in getting her gift to her "on time" so I thought my burp cloths were probably a bit past their useful time. I wasn't sure on size for an outfit. Basically, I wasn't sure what to give...so I thought these with some baby wash and lotion would be a cute gift. All babies take a bath...no matter their age!! Right?!


These are so easy to make! Even if you aren't crafty you can make these! Just roll the washcloth and then make into a spiral and pin. Attach a stick. [I just taped it since I wanted the washcloth to be able to be used. I figured gluing it would ruin the washcloth.] Wrap with some plastic wrap and a ribbon. I made up and added a little tag. You can also skip the stick and wrap them more like a mint with ribbon on both sides. That would be really cute with the striped washcloth!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those are so cute. Like
    I said before, you need to get the
    word out and start cashing in on
    some of these items.

    Luv, G. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - maybe you could sell them for a profit - marketing - it's all in the marketing :)

    And where did you get that adorable family drawing on your blog intro?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!