The other boys also won various odds and ends for prizes. Bracelets, suckers, etc. In addition to the cake, Wesley won these little fake mustache and eyebrow stickers. Wesley wanted to wear his to "surprise" Grandma so "she wouldn't know who he was when he got to her house".
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Who are these stowaways?
Before we headed out of town to Grandma Linda's on Friday afternoon, we stopped by the high school to go to a little fundraising carnival that the French Club was sponsoring. When we arrived Roz was working the cake walk. Wesley, Eli, and I tried our hand...errr, feet...at it. Wesley won and got a delicious cake from Uncle Mike's! It ended up that he didn't like the raspberry filling, but I thought it was great!
On a side note, why is it that boys around age 6 or 7 lose the ability to smile naturally? It drives me crazy. I remember Carter did the same thing at this age. I am going to start cropping these silly smiles out of my photos! End side note.
The other boys also won various odds and ends for prizes. Bracelets, suckers, etc. In addition to the cake, Wesley won these little fake mustache and eyebrow stickers. Wesley wanted to wear his to "surprise" Grandma so "she wouldn't know who he was when he got to her house".
Of course, Justus and Eli had to try them out too! Then they disappeared. The stickers, not the kids. Don't ask me where they went. I have no idea. Honest. I don't.

The other boys also won various odds and ends for prizes. Bracelets, suckers, etc. In addition to the cake, Wesley won these little fake mustache and eyebrow stickers. Wesley wanted to wear his to "surprise" Grandma so "she wouldn't know who he was when he got to her house".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh sure - I refuse to take the blame
ReplyDeletefor the fake mustache and eyebrows
disappearing. Most of us (parents
and grandparents) know exactly where
they went:)
They did look pretty funny with them
on.
Luv, G. Linda