Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fa La La

Here is a video from Sunday. The boys, and the rest of the children's church group, sang for the whole church. The kids range in age from 3 to 7. They only practiced for about a month on Sundays.

I had our boys practice at home. I made each boy stand on a tile to practice not touching each other and standing still while they were singing. Justus and Wesley always did great during practice. Although, as the performance drew closer they were a bit nervous about singing in front of a church full of people. Can't say I blame them. [I think I was about 6 or so when I dropped out of gymnastics because I found out we were going to have to do a demonstration in front of our parents!]

Eli on the other hand told me straight up, "I'm not going to sing up there." I told him, "Fine, I don't care if you sing or not, but you will go up there." Eli went up there alright but, he was a man true to his word, he didn't sing one note. I can't wait to pull this video out at his wedding!

Disclaimer: The video is a bit shaky because I was laughing. Sorry about that!

From all of us Showns...
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Glad I got to see that little video.
    Getting excited about our new setup.

    Luv, G. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!