Thursday, January 29, 2009
CPSIA
Jerry pointed out to me this morning that even the blogs he reads are starting to cover the CPSIA. I guess today is even "CPSIA blog day". This is really not just about children's toys. Actually, with the "failing economy", I am shocked that something hasn't been done about this yet. And I'm quite dissatisfied at the response that I personally have gotten from the people in the Senate and the House that are supposed to be representing me. Some replies don't even make sense. I'm not sure if these government representatives are deaf or dumb or both. I've said I all I have to say on the subject but here are a few other links in case you want to read them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For the first time in my 61 years I
ReplyDeletewas so upset about the stim. package
that I sent an email to Cong. Kagen.
Believe it or not, I received a
generic response within 30 minutes.
Didn't help but I felt better for a
little while. Just might continue my
quest.
Luv, G. Linda