Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Confused

Do your kids mess with your head? Mine do. When we clicked on our weather widget to check the temperature the other day we were shocked to see the temps for the first week in May! I know we live in Wisconsin and all but this is ridiculous! Lows in the single digits!?! Stupid thing must be broken!
Nope, someone* changed the temperatures from fahrenheit to celsius. I knew it felt warmer than that!


*When asked "Who messed with the computer?" It could have been any one of the following four people: Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. You know like the joke where it ends up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done!

1 comment:

  1. As your Grandma LaVerne would say, "the guy who did it died". Think
    Grandpa used to say that when something disappeared, etc. Heck, I
    wouldn't even know how to make the
    change.

    Luv, G. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!