St. Vincent Hospital puts up a board each month to post the births. There is always a different theme. Wesley's was lions and lambs for March. The twins (January) were little penguins. JD was Raggedy Ann and Andy. I can't remember Hayden's theme right off the top of my head, probably something that had to do with Thanksgiving.
Annabeth's was "Our Little Treasures" with a treasure chest on a beach and each baby born was a gold coin. Since she was born at the end of the month the board was pretty full! When the month is over and they take it down the hospital mails you the little name piece as a souvenir to put in your baby book. I'm glad I snapped a shot of the whole board because Annabeth's little gold circle wouldn't seem too exciting without seeing the whole board.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!