Since today was Leap Day we thought we'd take our "extra" day and do something fun! We packed up a picnic lunch and headed to the park. The boys played. Annabeth was a good girl and sat in the stroller taking it all in. I read a bit of the newspaper and kept an eye on everyone.
We ended up eating lunch a little bit early. We normally eat lunch at noon but today everyone insisted they were starving by 10:30am. I managed to hold them off until 11:15 or so. In the end eating early worked out okay because Annabeth was ready to go home and nap.
We figured it out, by next leap year Annabeth will be 4, JD will be 8, Hayden will be 10, Eli & Justus will be 12, and Wesley will be 14. Wow! Will they even want to have a picnic at the park with mom when they are that old? I hope so. I guess it doesn't matter, I'll drag them to the park anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!