Monday, March 12, 2012

The New House

Today was the day! After a month of nail biting and paperwork we are finally the owners of a new house! I do have to say the real estate business in Arizona is a LOT different than in Wisconsin, but I'll tell you all about that later.

I'm all about pleasing the people and I've had lots of people asking to see photos of the new house. So here you go. The following pictures aren't the best (quality-wise) but you'll get the idea! Some were taken with Jerry's cell phone and some I didn't take at all... the ones where you see furniture are from the real estate listing. I'll take more to share with you in the days ahead.

We won't be moving for a few weeks. We want to get new carpet and paint and we figured that would be easier without all of our stuff in the way.

FRONT
EAST SIDE (GARAGE)
BACK PATIO (North side)
with outdoor fireplace
GUEST HOUSE
and guest house driveway

YARD (grass area)
Future pool??
BACK PATIO
FRONT ENTRYWAY
LIVING ROOM
(That paint is even worse in person!)
KITCHEN
KITCHEN (dining area)
PANTRY
MASTER
MASTER BATH
MASTER CLOSET

BEDROOM #1
(Say good-bye to the beach scene, it's coming down!)
BEDROOM #2
BATHROOM
BEDROOM #4
GUEST HOUSE (Living area)
GUEST HOUSE (Kitchen)
GUEST HOUSE (Bathroom)
GUEST HOUSE (Bedroom #1)
GUEST HOUSE (Bedroom #2)
Well, that's the quick tour for you! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'll have to visit next time I come to AZ. So glad you decided to paint. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An island in your closet??? Holy cow it must be huge! It is such a pretty house! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!