I know my Wisconsin friends will laugh at this but we've had a pretty chilly winter her in AZ. We broke all kinds of low temperature records - mostly while Roz was here to enjoy the "warmer" weather. Looking around our yard you can see most of our bushes and several of our trees did not appreciate those colder temperatures.
This week we had another cold snap but unlike the other one there was a little moisture associated with it and that meant... snow! Some parts of the Phoenix area actually had white stuff on the ground. Unfortunately, we didn't get any at our house. The next day after the clouds cleared a bit I looked out the window and gasped. The boys all came running to see what was going on. We've seen snow on the distant mountains a few times, but never the closer Superstitions. It was so beautiful! I just wish it would have lasted longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!