We love going back to our old (rental) neighborhood to play and visit. According to the boys, we don't go nearly enough. During a visit last week we decided that for the next playdate instead of us going to the neighborhood they would come to us!
So after a week of waiting, yesterday was finally the day! A few weren't able to make it, but we still had a pretty good turn out! I counted 14 kids plus 5 adults.
The kids swam while the ladies chatted. My silly boys were the first ones out of the pool! I think they were lured by the snacks we had at the table.
Annabeth woke up right before everyone arrived. I was sure she would want to get in the water because she loves the pool, but she was happy to sit on Pearl's lap visiting and munching snacks. We decided it was perfect weather. Warm enough for the kids to swim, but nice enough for the rest of us to sit in the shade and not get too hot.
It was just the kind of fun I envisioned when we were planning the pool and we're looking forward to doing it again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!