In preparation for the new academic year, I updated some of our school room decor. I took down our old science posters and ordered new ones. I also put up several free printables I found on Pinterest. I usually find a few new decor items at the dollar store each year too.
Here is what our school room looks like:
The new science posters will go on either side of the window.
I cleaned out and reorganized the cabinet and closet too.
Below are a couple of the Pinterest finds. The top one was a free printable. I had seen the idea for the bottom one, but it wasn't a printable so I made one of my own. If you want a copy let me know and I'll email you the pdf.
I had hoped to work on cleaning up the filing cabinet as a summer project. I made progress, but didn't get it all done. I did clean out and organize my school file crate though...
If you want to know more about this, you can read this (old) blog post.
I think we're as ready as we'll ever be to start on Monday!
The new science posters will go on either side of the window.
I cleaned out and reorganized the cabinet and closet too.
Below are a couple of the Pinterest finds. The top one was a free printable. I had seen the idea for the bottom one, but it wasn't a printable so I made one of my own. If you want a copy let me know and I'll email you the pdf.
I had hoped to work on cleaning up the filing cabinet as a summer project. I made progress, but didn't get it all done. I did clean out and organize my school file crate though...
If you want to know more about this, you can read this (old) blog post.
I think we're as ready as we'll ever be to start on Monday!




OH MY - I'm not sure if I should just say "I'm impressed - good job" or if I should say "I feel a bit ill when I look at all that organization and space, etc." or if I should say "I'm jealous" or what? I smile when I see these pictures and I want to cry when I see them! Wow - it really is impressive Shelly :) Good Job!
ReplyDelete