Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A Lost Classic

I've been purging and organizing in preparation for the new school year. This morning, I came across this "book" I wrote several years ago. I'm guessing it was made in 2008. 

In years past, I made things like this all the time. I can tell by the quality I made it on a whim. We probably all sat down to color together and this is what I made. As kids get older we do less and less things like this. It reminds me of a different phase when we had lots of little kids and only one big. Now we have lots of big kids and only one little. 

All the kids loved seeing it! Wesley suggested I make a new version. I just might do that!

Note: Eli called shorts "up jeans" at one time. He insisted on wearing them every day. 












2 comments:

  1. I love it! Such a great token to remember the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things haven't changed all that much! Of course, we have the little princess now and it would be fun to work on a little page for her. Of course, it would probably have several pages... Luv, G. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!