Monday, June 25, 2007

Can we talk about...

No picture to go with this one! But still a cute little story. Yesterday afternoon we were all playing outside. Jer and I were sitting on the swing in the shade and the boys were running around and playing. Wesley came up and starting asking about what to do when a tornado is coming. Keep in mind he runs to check the weather radio when it gets cloudy and often looks out the window for severe weather. Not to mention he knows how to check the weather on the computer and always believes the computer over what he sees with his own eyes out the window. Anyway, I reminded him you go to the basement and if you don't have a basement you should get in your bathtub with a mattress over you. He kept asking all sorts of questions...which mattress, how do you get it in the tub, what if you don't have a mattress... Finally, I said, "Can we just stop talking about tornadoes please?" His reply: "Okay, can we talk about floods?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!