Sunday, March 2, 2008

Budget Report 2/24 to 3/1

Weekly budget for groceries and household: $170
Amount spent: $131.07
Coupons used: $40.78 (not including ECBs or RRs)

I didn't do any major shopping this week. Just a lot of little trips here and there. Our grocery budget should go down in the next four weeks as we try and eat what we have on hand so we don't have to move it! Although, if I find a good sale (especially on one of my four "biggies" I will still be stocking up). I'm sure the money saved on groceries will be spent on fast food and other moving related expenses though so it should be interesting. If anyone has any boxes let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Wait until you see the nice coupons
    in Sunday's paper - good selection.
    Will bring them with tomorrow (3-4).


    Luv, G. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!