Friday, March 21, 2008

Prayers Answered!

God is pretty awesome! I told you yesterday we needed a miracle and a miracle is what we got! This was Wesley's AWANA verse from last week:

...He hears the the prayer of the righteous." Proverbs 15:29

If you prayed for us...thank you! At about 1pm we got the call that the buyer's loan commitment came in and we can proceed as planned. I want to get excited but am still a bit nervous. I will feel much better ONE WEEK from today when I am sitting in my new house surrounded by boxes.

We have a lot of work to do. I had stopped packing so we'll get going on that ASAP. We will keep the plan that we came up with...we'll just have to let church know and hopefully people will be able to help us on short notice. Let us know if you are available!

Thank You!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I will keep my fingers crossed that the rest goes very smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! "Trust in the Lord ..." and
    you did - He does answer our prayers
    just in His time which is the hardest
    for all of us, especially those of
    us who like to be in control or at
    least think we are.

    Ready for my little gang of 4.

    Luv, G. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!