Monday, August 25, 2008

Bay Beach

Monday August 18, 2008

We headed to Bay Beach with Grandpa (aka Pop Pop) to ride some rides. It was a bit warm but since we went early in the day it wasn't too bad. The lines were short which is always nice for impatient little people.

Roz came with us so she took Wesley to ride some of the bigger rides. Now that he has had a taste of the bigger rides he thinks the kid rides are "for little boys". It still freaks me out seeing him flinging through the air on those swings. For such a "big" boy he sure looks little up on those! Anyway, since he was off with Roz most of the time I didn't get any shots of him this time.

Here are a few pictures:
Justus and Hayden in the boats
(Eli is in the yellow boat in the background)

Eli's first trip down the slide with Dad
[Justus took a turn with me but Pop Pop
has that shot on his camera.]

Roz (not sure what that face is about!),
Jerry, and Hayden on the slide.

JD enjoyed Bay Beach by taking a nap!

2 comments:

  1. Since I'm not a ride person, I tend
    to lean towards J.D.'s approach, not
    sure I could just fall asleep with
    all that's going on around me, but
    it looks very appealing.

    Luv, G. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yow! Wesley on the big swings? GGS is glad she missed that! Cute photos of everybody.

    Love,
    AZ GGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!