Saturday, September 13, 2008

Click for Cans

It's that time of year again! Chunky changed the Click for Cans game a bit. I think they are trying to make it harder for Green Bay to win again. We can still do it though! Our long standing record depends on it!

This year you have to choose your "match up" first. The match ups are the actual games of the week. Then click on the team you want to win for that "match up". (Obviously click on the Packers!) Then you have to type a security confirmation code before you can submit your vote. Then the team with the winning clicks moves on. I think if you lose a match up it will affect your standings so it is important to vote EVERY day! (I'll put a link in my side bar so if you check my blog every day just click on over to vote!)

Remember last year you could earn extra kicks for playing the field goal game? Well, you can't get extra clicks this time but the game is still on their site to play just in case you want to give it a try. I was getting all the field goals at the end of the "season" last year and my FIRST 10 yard kick today didn't even make it! Guess I'm out of practice.

Go Pack Go!!

4 comments:

  1. While looking at the Click for Cans contest, I see that they have the AZ Cardinals losing their first game, which is not correct. They won that game. I don't suppose it matters, because the idea is to feed the hungry, but maybe it will matter in the final standings or something? I don't know if team standing has anything to do with total clicks, cans or whatever counts.

    Love to all,

    A Cardinal fan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They didn't lose the actual game but they got fewer clicks and lost the Clicks for Cans. Whoever gets the most clicks "wins".

    Why don't you join us and vote for the Packers! :) Then you'll always be on a winning team...for Click for Cans anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I just read the Home page to see that it's not real. Get old Carter in on this to vote for the Cardinals! Is he still a big fan of them, or has he been converted? ha ha.

    Thanks and love,
    Squirrely Gma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally was able to do this today.
    Will try to remember every day or so.

    Luv, G. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!