Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Discussions

Recently, Jerry and I have had daily discussions about the government bailout. Fun stuff I know! Unless you have been living under a rock you surely know what I am talking about. Maybe you're like me though and don't really understand all the ins and outs. Our discussions are interesting that's for sure!

Most of you already know this, but Jerry has a degree in economics so sometimes he has insight that I definitely lack in such matters. I still don't really understand it all but each conversation helps me a bit more. You aren't as fortunate? Don't have an economist in your house? Almost makes you wish Jerry had a blog so you could read his thoughts on the economic bailout? Wish no more.

2 comments:

  1. Yahoo!!! Its about time. I would love to hear his insight. Anthing to gain more knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Right! Am anxious to read his
    thoughts. Wish I could talk to him
    in person and have my questions
    answered on the spot.

    Luv, G. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!