Friday, March 27, 2009

Just Read It!

I took the boys to the library this morning. As we were heading to check out we passed a poster that said: "JUST READ IT!" I suppose that was the library's version of Nike's "Just Do It". As we walked by it, Justus asked me what it said...so, I told him without really even thinking about it. He looked at me, with a kind of hurt expression, and said, "But, Mom, I can't read yet." Wesley and I had a good laugh. Justus never did get what was so funny!

Speaking of books, if you are looking for a couple interesting reads, I just finished and recommend:

Pushed: The Painful Truth About Childbirth and Modern Maternity Care by Jennifer Block
Very interesting book about c-sections, natural childbirth, homebirths, and our current medical system.

The Invention of Morel by Adolfo Bioy Casares
The first book I read off my LOST book list. Very interesting and nothing like I usually read.

1 comment:

  1. Poor little guy, can just hear him
    asking the question and responding
    the way he did. When he can finally
    read - look out.

    Luv, G. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!