Thursday, April 16, 2009

Twenty Months Going On Two

When you're the youngest of six you learn...fast! JD is no exception.

You have to pull your weight so you learn how to do chores...

Missed a spot...right here!


There are plenty of people to play with so you learn how to play games...

There are fun things to around the holidays so you learn how to color eggs...

Oops! Maybe not!
And you have to say something clever to get yourself noticed, so you learn to say important things like catch phrases from your brother's favorite TV show:

4 comments:

  1. What great shots of JD doing his chores. His sweeping abilities are
    to be commended also. So glad I can
    finally view the videos. Way to go
    JD.

    Luv, G. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little guy! I wish I had a window washer like him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crayon in the egg...LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!