De Pere High School
Class of 2009
Commencement
Class Motto:
"Together we have experienced life,
separately we will pursue our dreams,
and forever our memories will remain.
Class Song:
"I Go Back"
by Kenny Chesney
Class Flower:
White Rose
After the processional (307 graduating seniors) and a couple speakers the choir sang "I Am Your Child". Roz is in the front just a bit left of center.Class of 2009
Commencement
Class Motto:
"Together we have experienced life,
separately we will pursue our dreams,
and forever our memories will remain.
Class Song:
"I Go Back"
by Kenny Chesney
Class Flower:
White Rose
Here it is...the moment you've all been waiting for...the young ladies are in red gowns, young men are in black. So you'll hear Roz's name and then a few seconds later see her cross the stage. And yes, they said Shown wrong. Did you think they wouldn't!?!
The celebration begins. Smuggled confetti poppers first, followed by the classic cap toss!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!