~~~~~
We decided make use of a few empty spots in our yard and plant some edibles. Each corner, for some unknown reason, was empty except for a bit of wood chips. So we decided to fill them in with grass, with one exception. The biggest corner was tilled and turned into the new strawberry patch. We won't get much this year but I am hoping for plentiful crops in the years ahead. I missed my patch last year. I hope the new residents of our old house enjoyed their strawberry crop.
This area was a wood chip/weed patch last year. Jerry has big plans for this spot, including: tomatoes, beans, lettuce, radishes, and a few other veggies. I thought I'd take a picture now before anything is growing and then update every once in awhile so you can see how we're doing. We aren't known for our green thumbs so it should be interesting!

You need to take an update picture of
ReplyDeletehow your garden is thriving. Was
looking pretty healthy when I was
there on Thursday. Our onion rows
have started to sprout up, and that
is a little miracle considering all
the rain.
Luv, G. Linda