Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's that time of year again!

I can't believe I forgot! It's Click for Cans season! 18,000 cans of soup for the local food bank are on the line!! The rules are the same as last year. One click per day. Teams advance through the season to the playoffs. So add it to your daily computer routine and click every day! I put a link in the side bar... just click on the CFC picture. When (not if!) we win again this year it will be our eighth straight win!! Go Packers!!

3 comments:

  1. are you gunna make me do that here too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely should Roz! Spread the word around 3 Dubs! :) Remember you can vote once in Firefox and once in Safari too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting the site. Am headed
    into Safari next.

    Luv, G. Linda

    P.S. Roz get the gang clicking!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!