Even our furry "son" got his picture taken! Thanks JD, for letting Buck borrow your shirt!
Jerry and I had to send a silly picture of ourselves too:
We used Picnik to edit Jerry's photo with a line from one of our favorite comedians (Brian Regan). If you aren't familiar with Picnik, it's a free site where you can edit photos. Go try it sometime... it's a lot of fun! And if you aren't familiar with Brian Regan... go put his name in on YouTube! He's hilarious! I highly recommend the ironing board bit.We are heading back for a Parent's Weekend visit on Saturday. We're looking forward to seeing Roz... who seems to be really enjoying college life so far! We've told her her whole life not to jump off any cliffs just because her friends do. Apparently, she doesn't listen...

Nice pictures with their new tees.
ReplyDeleteBuc you look handsome too. Pretty neat
feature with that bubble shot.
Not too sure about Roz jumping off
those rocks, my hear is still racing.
Geez - water and heights. Good thing
she's young and I saw the pictures
after the fact.
Luv, G. Linda