Sunday, November 1, 2009

November Menu

click to enlarge

Here's the new menu. Nothing too new or exciting. Except for the spreadsheet I used to make it. I found this site that offers all sorts of pre-made spreadsheets. This one for menus allows you to put in all the meals you normally make and then choose what you are going to put on the menu from a drop down box. It was pretty slick. I liked being able to see the list right in front of me on the computer as I was making the menu.

The designer didn't leave a spot for my Sunday lunch or weekend breakfasts so I had to squeeze those in on the bottom. I tried to put them in the boxes that were marked for side dishes since I never really plan those out ahead of time but it kept telling me the items I put in weren't "allowed". I'm sure I can get that fixed, but for now I just put them at the bottom of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!