Today was the fall GBAMOM (Green Bay Area Mother's of Multiples) rummage sale. I took advantage of the opportunity to get rid of some stuff (and make some money) before the big move. But more important than selling and earning was hanging out for one last time with my friends. I will sure miss these gals.
Annabeth came with me and was so good! She slept pretty much the whole time. She woke up to eat when I went home for lunch but fell back asleep on the drive back to the school where we were having the sale. Of course, the few times she did stir there were plenty of willing arms to hold her.
My friend Candy surprised me with this special cake. I didn't want to cut it. We did cut it though and it was delicious!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!