Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Blog Book
Another year is in the books! I finally finished the blog book for 2011. I'm only two years behind... that's not too bad! It took me awhile to get it done, mostly because I still had to write a few of the posts from 2011. A few family members have told me it's cheating back date the posts, but I had plenty of photos to remind me and, in some cases, had notes that I jotted down about things I wanted to remember. I'm pretty sure in the year 2041 no one will care!
Now I have to get working on 2012. Thankfully, I have been doing a better job in 2013 so when the year is over I won't have to play catch up.
Labels:
books,
family life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!