The following pictures, let's call them self portraits, were taken by one Elihu W. Shown when he was supposed to be taking a nap. He has been napping in our room. I am using the term nap loosely as he rarely sleeps. He has been causing trouble in our room between the hours of 1pm and 3pm when he is SUPPOSED to be napping. He has set the alarm clocks for us. My alarm went of at 2am two nights ago, well actually it was 1am our time, since he has also set if for Eastern time. I was so confused...I didn't know what the heck was going on! He has also erased my address book off the Mac, rearranged the books on Jerry's book shelf, removed items from the shelf on the wall, shut and /or opened the windows, tried on various shoes he finds, played with the flashlight that is under the bed, smeared chapstick on the dresser mirror, and who knows what else that I don't know about. I swear to you I check on him every 5-10 minutes. He must hear me coming and jump back on the bed to look innocent.
I got after him the other day when I checked on him and found him messing with the camera. I didn't even think to check to see if he had taken any pictures. So today when I went to put the photos from my camera onto iPhoto I was surprised to find not one or two but SIXTY FOUR photos that Eli had taken. It appears he didn't move the camera off the desk. He just left it sitting there and hit the button repeatedly. Most were of the back of the computer and his face or arms. Here they are for your viewing pleasure in no particular order:



Prints of these modern style self portrait photographs are available by direct order from the artist himself. Perhaps if you bribe him with candy he will even sign your print for you! Get them now while supplies last!
Got my candy already and would like
ReplyDeletethe shots autographed. Eli, Eli, Eli
you are something else. You are
starting your career a little early
baby guy.
Shelly, your comments are absolutely
hysterical - I'm still laughing.
Luv, G. Linda