Friday, October 5, 2007

BIG Boy!

Little JD had his two month well check today. He weighs a whopping 10 pounds 10 ounces! He is in the 19th percentile for weight which is much higher than the other preemie boys were at this age.

I was telling the boys earlier today that Roz was going to babysit while I took JD to the doctor. When I mentioned that he would be getting some shots Eli said, "Don't take him, Mom, if he has to get shots. He will cry." It was so sweet how concerned he was. Then I told him in a month or so we ALL have to go back to get our flu shots he became more concerned about his own pain. Last year I brought them all at once and we just went down the line. If I remember right Hayden was the only one who cried so it really wasn't that bad. They love getting bandaids and stickers so that eases their pain real fast. Here are a few pictures of our litte BIG boy!! That first one is almost a smile. In the second one you can really see his chubby cheeks!

1 comment:

  1. What cute shots of JD. Hope I get a
    few of those pictures for his baby
    book and maybe a few for my scrap-
    booking!!!!!!!
    Have fun celebrating the new bridge.
    Let me know how the open house goes
    tomorrow. Where are you going during
    that time?
    Go Redbirds!
    Luv, G. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!