After working on it for a few weeks...Wesley finally lost his first tooth! The new one is already coming in. I don't know why he looks so worried in this picture...he was actually really excited.
All right Wesley!!! Not sure why he looks so concerned either because he can't see the area when you take the picture. Of course, if he looked at the picture and could see the blood, that might make him a little anxious.
My mind is racing - I'm going to need so many copies of pictures you have been taking - hey that might be a good Christmas present for me!!!!! Luv, G. Linda
All right Wesley!!! Not sure why he
ReplyDeletelooks so concerned either because he
can't see the area when you take the
picture. Of course, if he looked at
the picture and could see the blood,
that might make him a little anxious.
My mind is racing - I'm going to need
so many copies of pictures you have
been taking - hey that might be a good Christmas present for me!!!!!
Luv, G. Linda
I didnt realize they lose their teeth so soon. Im glad you shared Wesley's story now I will be prepared for Alyssa's first missing tooth.
ReplyDeleteNora