Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Diving Board Video
Here is the video of the twins jumping off the diving board. Eli goes first with the help of his instructor. Justus jumps on his own. You'll see Hayden sitting on the edge with his teacher. I had to yell at him once (sorry about that) because I thought for sure he was going to wiggle himself right off into the deep end!
Speaking of Hayden, he had a substitute teacher yesterday who made him get in and he did really well. He whined some but did whatever she told him (jumped off the edge, etc.). Today his regular teacher was back and he is a bit more patient so he didn't push him, although he did get in farther today than Monday.
Wesley also went of the diving board today and I got a video of that to share. I'll get it up later today or tomorrow. He was very excited about it and wanted me to post it for you to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good "diving" boys!!!! Didn't realize
ReplyDeleteHayden was sitting that close to the
edge. He wasn't really watching the
twins jump in either. Guess he just
needs to do this in his own time.
Luv, G. Linda