We, and by "we" I mean Jerry, have had to water quite a bit since it's been so dry. Despite that, the garden sure looks great. Looking at it you might even think we know what we are doing.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
How the Garden Grows: Early July
Anyone need lettuce? We've got more lettuce than we know what to do with! The radishes are ready too, but we didn't plant too many of those.
Everything else is growing nicely but not ready to eat just yet. I am anxiously awaiting the snap peas (or "pea socks" as Justus calls them) that will be ready in the near future. The tomatoes and peppers are slow but I'm guessing that's because it's been so cool.
We, and by "we" I mean Jerry, have had to water quite a bit since it's been so dry. Despite that, the garden sure looks great. Looking at it you might even think we know what we are doing.
We, and by "we" I mean Jerry, have had to water quite a bit since it's been so dry. Despite that, the garden sure looks great. Looking at it you might even think we know what we are doing.
Labels:
Garden2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our garden is finally taking off. Dad
ReplyDeleteplanted more lettuce (against my advice). Guess what's coming up the
quickest - yup. Because of all the
watering he's doing with the new grass
it's getting plenty of what it needs
most, sun and water. Oh well.
Luv, G. Linda
The garden looks great! I'm super excited that I have baby tomatoes growing on my deck. Might try some other veggies in pots next year!
ReplyDelete