Monday, February 8, 2010

(Cleaning) Lesson Learned

I recently read a great blog post titled: "What I learned from having a cleaning lady, and 5 reasons you should learn too." You should read it too!

Long post title, short lesson. One good deep cleaning will save you a LOT of time in the long run. I know some of you thought my cleaning lists were a little over the top but I'm telling you... taking a few days out to work through those checklists will make your house a lot cleaner from here on out with much less effort.

I spent the better part of Friday working on cleaning the kitchen, (it's the one room I didn't get to before the holidays and vacation) but I'm not quite done yet. I'll write up a post and a checklist to share soon... get ready though... the kitchen is the hardest room in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!