Monday, December 6, 2010

An Invitation: Virtual Christmas Tour 2010

For the past couple years I have done a "virtual" Christmas tour of our house. I think everyone loves seeing other homes and decorations! If you take the time to decorate why not share your hard work. Consider this your invitation to join the tour!

Sometime in the next week or so take a few pictures of Christmas decorations in your home (the tree, a favorite ornament or two, outside lights, nativity, etc.). Post them on your blog with a short explanation if you'd like and maybe include a favorite Christmas recipe. OR if you are interested in sharing some photos but don't have a blog, post them to a photo sharing site (Shutterfly, Snapfish, etc.) and share the album link of your tour that way.

Later this week when I put my tour post up just leave your link in the comments below that post (not this one!) so we can all take a peek. (For those of you who have done this before, I am not using a link widget this year, just leave your link in the comments.)

Need some ideas? Click here to see my 2008 tour and here to see my 2009 tour. Here are two additional links to others who have posted to the tour Erica's Christmas Tour and Carrie's Christmas Tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!