Green Bay area friends... if you don't currently have a church home please consider this your invitation to join us at our church this Sunday, December 19th. The service starts at 10:30am, but this week we are having a Christmas Brunch at 9:15am. Come to just the service or both!
Maybe you've been wanting to get involved in a church family or help your children focus less on the material aspects of Christmas. Here is your chance! Christmas is the perfect time! You will be warmly welcomed by us and our entire church family. No need to dress up, just come as you are. We have contemporary worship, including familiar Christmas music this time of year, followed by a sermon from our pastor.
If you haven't been to church in awhile, or have only been to mainline denomination churches in the past, I think you will be pleasantly surprised at what you will find. Let me know if you're coming and we'll save you a seat... and don't worry we won't make you sit in the front row! :)
So, you don't know me, but I love your blog. I got the link from reading a good friend of mine's blog, Wendy Jung. Anyway, my husband and I have been looking for a church, and a few weeks ago I scoured your blog to see where you went. We were planning to visit last Sunday, but snow had another idea. Now we are planning on coming Sunday! Not sure about the brunch, we'll see :-)
ReplyDeleteLisa Bingham
Lisa,
ReplyDeletePlease come introduce yourself! We usually sit on the left hand side (as you walk in) in the middle. Our gang usually takes up a whole row, so we're pretty hard to miss. :)
~Shelly