Jesse Tree Reading: Deuteronomy 5: 1-22
Symbol: tablets
What's a Jesse Tree? Click here.
Symbol: tablets
What's a Jesse Tree? Click here.
It is really starting to feel like winter with all the snow on the ground and chilly temps. I thought I'd put this potpourri recipe on here to share in case anyone wants to give it a try. It will make your house smell like Christmas and it's super easy! Let me know what you think if you give it a try...
One orange, cut up
1-2 cinnamon sticks
2 bay leaves
2 tsp. whole cloves
water
If you have a potpourri simmering pot just put the above in there with water to cover it
but it also works if you just put it in a small pot (with about 2-3 cups of water)
on the stove burner set to low.
Keep an eye one it and refill the water as needed.
1-2 cinnamon sticks
2 bay leaves
2 tsp. whole cloves
water
If you have a potpourri simmering pot just put the above in there with water to cover it
but it also works if you just put it in a small pot (with about 2-3 cups of water)
on the stove burner set to low.
Keep an eye one it and refill the water as needed.
What a nice family picture and I
ReplyDeletereally like the background - so fes-
tive - really looks great. Anxious
to have the family Christmas here.
Glad I got to see the decorated tree
in person.
Luv, G. Linda
Thanks for the recipe, I'm going to
ReplyDeleteget my little pop. pot out as soon as
I'm done here.
Have told Deb about your blog, why
don't you send the address to her at
St. Norbert's, you have that email
address don't you?
Luv, G. Linda