The past several weeks Hayden, and the rest of the boys, have been playing Angry Birds on the Wonderful Pistachios website. There are multiple prizes that you can win if you complete the levels successfully. I guess all the practice Hayden has had playing Angry Birds on our iPod and iPad has paid off because he won!
He has won "extra plays" several times. So many times, in fact, that he maxed out on winning those. He won a free bag of pistachios coupon which we printed and then redeemed at CVS. But the best win of all was an Angry Birds plush toy. We put in our information after he won and got a "may take 10-12 weeks shipping" message, so we were super surprised when his prize showed up just a few days later! The boys tried very hard to win the grand prize of $100,000 because I told them I'd buy them each an iPad if they won but, alas, it wasn't meant to be. That's okay, it was still exciting to win something!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!