Saturday, September 1, 2007

Due Date

Today is the day JD was supposed to arrive. Instead he is over one month old! He had his one month well check yesterday and is up to 7 lb. 5 oz. I wonder what he would have weighed had he been born today?! We are still working on breastfeeding. JD is doing better with it but still no where near where I would like him to be. Even though he was earlier, Hayden did much better breastfeeding. I know you're not supposed to compare...everyone is different...but I compare anyway!

We are meeting with a realtor this morning to just discuss our options. We had considered selling the house last winter but then when we found out a baby was on the way we gave up. Jerry didn't want me to be packing and moving while pregnant. So we are going to talk things over and see if it is something we want to do right now. I'll keep you posted.

We continue to play the "where to sleep" shuffle with the boys. Hayden, Wesley, and Justus have been sleeping in their room at night while Eli has been on his mattress in Roz's room on the floor. It has worked out pretty good and everyone has been sleeping past 6am. No more night awakenings either....so far. Then at nap Hayden sleeps down on the first floor and the twins are in their room. JD has to move to the bassinet in our room. It gets a little confusing but it seems to be working our for now. I know where I sleep at least!

Just had to include this photo... It is Justus "breastfeeding" a baby doll while wearing his Bob the Builder hat. He sat there the whole time I fed JD the other night feeding his "baby". He did look for the little plastic baby bottle for awhile but when he couldn't find it he gave up and decided to do it himself!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny!!! You'll have to save that picture for him when he is older. It sure made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justus - what a funny guy. Made me
    laugh. Would have expected that from
    Eli - not Justus.

    See you later.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!