Saturday, September 29, 2007

Not just for trash!

Saturday Dad was in charge all by himself. Mom was out earning money! Hah! Really, I was...it was the semi-annual Green Bay Area Mother's of Multiples resale. I sold a few toys and clothes we didn't need anymore and put a little money in the bank. It was a fun, successful day. It is always fun to hang out with friends while working too.

When I got home the twins had not taken a nap for the third day in a row. Ugh! I am NOT ready for them to be done with naptime! We took the boys out to play. Wesley had a brilliant idea. Dump all the balls out of the big trash can we use for storage and climb in and roll down the driveway. Oh man! Mom ruins the fun: "STOP! You're going to hit your head on the cement!" But don't worry Dad saves the day by suggesting you wear your helmet. Great idea, Dad!

Safe trash can rolling demonstrated by Wesley (above)

"Here Eli, put this on for your turn." (below)

1 comment:

  1. Am still glad I was talking to you
    on the phone when the boys got trash
    can out...got to hear Jerry's great
    idea sort of in person. They look
    like they are having a great "SAFE"
    time.
    G. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!