Thursday, November 8, 2007

Argh! Pirates!

This past Tuesday was "pirate night" at AWANA. So pictured below are three of the meanest pirates I've ever met! Next week is affliction night...you have to come with some type of injury. I'm thinking really hard on that one... I might put Wesley's cast back on his arm (if it will still fit!). If you have any other creative ideas let me know. (Chicken pox dots? Crutches? What does someone with scurvy look like? Just kidding!)
Who wants to come help us rake? There is grass under there somewhere! Actually, it doesn't look like that now...our kind neighbor (Dennis) used his big leaf sucking machine to vacuum them up for us. The pile by the curb is much bigger now though!

2 comments:

  1. A grandparent here
    who shall remain nameless voted already and now I can't seem to get my vote to register; I want to cast my ballot for several small pictures on a page instaed of one biggy.

    Gma Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always use makeup to draw
    some kind of wound on an arm, leg,
    etc. Recycle one of the eye patches
    as an eye injury. Cast - good idea,
    if doesn't fit, use something as a
    sling. Have one of the boys go as a
    doctor to aid in the afflictions!!!!

    Thanks to Denny Wicker.

    Luv, G. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!