Of course, the twins had to check out the bathroom while we were there...but thankfully only once! Since they have never been in public restrooms until now they have to check out every single one we come across. The library bathroom was the first time the twins ever saw an automatic flushing toilet. Eli didn't appreciate it because half of the fun for him is flushing!
Wesley finally got his very own library card. I told him he had to wait until he could write his name nicely. He has been able to write his name for awhile now but we just didn't get down there to fill out the application.
I should have taken a video instead of a still photo. The story Jerry was reading was The Three Billy Goats Gruff with a Jamaican twist. Roz and I were laughing at his faux Jamaican accent, which was pretty good I must say. "Hey Man! Who's dat crossin' me bridge?"
Hooray for Wesley getting his library card!
ReplyDeleteYou know we're always glad to hear about going to libraries and reading books, and we loved the "bookworms" picture.
Love again, Gma M and all
Oh, and we enjoyed the bathroom story, too!
ReplyDeleteGma M
Wish Hayden was a little closer for
ReplyDeletethe picture, that would have made a
great boys-Dad shot.
Experienced the bathroom visit with
Eli at the doctor's office and can
relate. Was the flush real loud, was
thinking it might have scared them
instead of being disappointed.
Luv, G. Linda