Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday, Sunday...

Today was a well deserved NICE, RELAXING day. I cannot think of one thing that went wrong! We started out the day with a nice, clean house and all the laundry done since we had a showing Saturday morning. We went to church (with everyone riding legally in the new van). We came home and had a nice lunch. We watched the Packers win on TV. Had a nice visit with the Perry family from Madison, who came up to visit with their sweet twin girls Josen and Finn. [We met through Milkshare and I have been donating breastmilk to them. The girls very first feeding when they were born 5 weeks ago was milk from me! They came to pick up what will probably be my last donation since JD is now breastfeeding so well.] The boys were well behaved during the visit (except when Eli misdirected a sneeze onto one of the babies!).


While we were visiting the boys got out the trains and tracks. When Hayden woke up from nap he started playing trains too. He played with those trains from 3pm until he got in his pajamas at 7:45pm (with a short break for dinner). He is such a good boy! Long after the older boys were done he continued to play and play and play. I can't believe he is going to be two on Tuesday! I'll have to write another post all about him one of these days...maybe for his birthday. He says the funniest (and sweetest) things!

In the end, I guess it was a good day not only because of what happened but because of what didn't happen! This week if anyone asks me what I am thankful for...I am going to say...days like today!

3 comments:

  1. Those babies sure look healthy, but
    that had a great start in the feeding
    department. Was nice of them to
    stop by and let you see them.

    Hayden is such a special little guy.
    When he could very easily get cranky
    and act up, he just goes about his
    business and just wants to play.

    Luv, G. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. For someone who had a frazzled week, you sure look calm, cool, collected and nice holding those little twins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, that last comment was me, Gma Squirrley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!