Friday, January 18, 2008

My Campaign, An Update

Guess who called me at 2pm? How did you know?! After a of moment hesitation, I decided to go for option #3...ask for a supervisor.

Me: Hello.
Lady: Is Mr. Shown there?
Me: Is this the McCain people?
Lady: Yes.
Me: Can I speak with your supervisor?
Lady: Sure, hold on.
Man: This is the supervisor.
Me: long explanation I don't feel like typing out but basically... this is ridiculous take my number off of your list
Man: Yes, I would be happy to do that...I'll take care of it personally. Just to confirm you want to be taken off of the McCain Campaign calling list?
Me: YES!
Man: Thank you. Have a nice day.
Me: Click.

Will this take care of my daily...err, twice daily...calls? I can hardly wait until Monday to find out! Since I have a feeling the "supervisor" was really just the building janitor and the computer has no way to remove numbers only enter them...I'm still trying to think of things I can say just in case...

1 comment:

  1. Will be interesting to see if talking
    to the "janitor" works. When/if they
    call again tell them you might have
    to resort to contacting Sheriff Joe
    does "phone harrassment" ring a bell.

    Keep me informed, this is getting
    good.

    Luv, G. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!