Friday, January 18, 2008

Recipe: Swiss Chicken

We tried this recipe this week and it was so good I thought I'd share!


Swiss Chicken
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/3 c. apple juice
4 slices Swiss cheese
1 c. stuffing mix
1/3 c. melted butter

Place chicken in an 8x8 casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Lay swiss cheese slices on top of chicken. Mix soup and juice and pour over chicken. Sprinkle stuffing on top of that, and drizzle melted butter over stuffing. Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes.

*I used boneless, skinless thighs since that is what Jer likes and adjusted amounts to be not quite double. I read it freezes well but we didn't have any left to freeze. Let me know if you try it!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds delicious - Paula Deen
    has nothing over you.
    Will have to give it a try and will
    let you know.
    Did the boys like it? Interesting
    combo - apple juice.

    Luv, G. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to give it a try. Sounds really good to eat and easy to make. Thats my kind of cooking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!