Thursday, January 24, 2008

Various Updates and Cars

I am pleased to report that we have not received ONE call from the McCain people this week. I must have really spoken with a supervisor after all! Hallelujah! Cue choir of angels here!

Also, after only a few short days, Jerry stopped flushing with his new medication. The first time he didn't flush he thought I didn't put the right pills in his little pill container. We were both expecting the side effects to last longer but were thankful they didn't. Now if it would only work to bring his triglycerides down...

We renewed the contract with the realtor to keep our house on the market. We have gotten enough interest that it isn't completely disheartening but no offers. On average, we have one showing a week (except for December during Christmas). If we are still in this house come summer, I will be so depressed. With interest rates where they are now we would REALLY like to get moving on this. As you all know patience is not one of my virtues...

This week for AWANA it was a "drive-in movie". The boys decorated boxes for their "cars". Here are a few pictures of the boys hard at work:


1 comment:

  1. Darn, I was hoping you could use the
    Sheriff Joe threat.
    PTL on the flushing will keep hope
    and prayer that meds are doing their
    job.
    Will I be able to see those neat cars
    the boys made on Saturday? Good job
    boys!!!!!
    Luv, G. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!